10 Facts About Me
1. Favorite movie: It’s a Wonderful Life directed by Frank Copra
2. My ethnicity: Puerto Rican, Mexican, and German.
3. Height: Okay, so maybe I should have made this one first on my list…haha I am 4’ll Y’ALL….with a 5’11 attitude lol I just really try to work those angles.
4. Favorite food: Mexican & Italian
5. Life motto: Work hard, play hard. I am good at both lol
6. Favorite book: Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
7. What I do for a living: I have your typically 9-5p.m. job but I am also in grad school working towards my masters in education. And yes, I also BLOG! That feels like another full time gig too but I love it.
8. Music: EVERYTHING. People always make fun of me when I say that but it’s true lol I like everything from hip-hop, indie, country, rock, rap, r & b, reggae, oldies, and the list goes on…I am just a huge music fan in general and have an appreciation for good tunes.
9. Dream vacation: The Greek Islands. I want to sunbathe in Mykonos, ride a donkey in Santorini, and explore the villages of Milos. So dreamy! That is definitely on my list of places to go in this next year or so! Brb, planning my outfits already lol
10. Favorite TV Series: ah, there are so many! I have my routine of shows every week but GOT (Game of Thrones) takes the cake! Behind that its This Is Us, the Bachelor/ Bachelorette, a Million Reasons, and Riverdale.